Yes, we are a peaceful retreat, yet there is never a dull moment here, and you will want to return again and again to enjoy all the sights and sounds of living on a ranch. Here is just a sampling of what you might find yourself doing . . .
Welcome! Your hosts Wilfred Korth, Hazel, Hank, Mattie, and Claire Barnhart.
- View birds and wildlife
- Take outdoor photography (two photo/viewing blinds at the ponds)
- Meditate to the sounds of nature
- Read a book in a tree-shaded hammock
- Take a tour of the ranch
- Observe and study nature up close
- Help with a cattle roundup
- Spend porch time in rocking chairs
- Trail-ride by horseback (BYO horse)
- Feed and pet Mediterranean miniature donkeys (children and adults)